— Cyclops.Finance (@CyclopsFinance) October 16, 2020
Decentralized Finance has been all the rage lately. However, while all the hype was focused on DeFi, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) have also increased in popularity. Unlike BTC or ETC, an NFT is a crypto token that has the characteristics that ensure an identical token is not interchangeable with it. Therefore, NFTs create digital scarcity, ownership, and uniqueness for the crypto space.
NFTs become popular within the gaming industry, allowing for in-game items to be tokenized and easily transferred or exchanged. For example, NFTs can be used to transfer or exchange in-game items for currency, without the need to trust the buyer/seller or a third party. This type of system can be integrated with existing games or can be used to create entirely new games.
NFTs not only improve the game experience itself, making it more tangible and rewarding, but also create a new economy within games, allowing the players to earn actual money from their time spent in-game and the game developers to create new incentive systems for their games.
While there are several popular blockchain-based games, many projects also leverage NFTs to provide infrastructure services for gamers, game developers and other participants of the industry.
Cyclops game (AKA Cyclops Finance) is a hybrid yield farming/NFT project that evolved from the typical yield farming projects. It is an NFT farming project that is developed into a gaming/puzzle dapp.It also a gaming platform that allow conventional games to easily integrate with the blockchain and monetize their game assets.
The platform is a decentralized platform, as such, anyone can purchase and own game assets, these assets include NFT game characters, NFT game weapons, NFT pets/creatures, NFT passages/gatekeeper/locks and much more.
As all these assets are integral in the way the games operate, all are used at some point to complete steps while playing any level, asset owners get rewards when their assets are used.
Owners of assets can sell or barter such asset, and anyone can create their own custom game dependent asset which is subject to approval.
It combines the concept of DeFi yield farming and NFT into fun games and puzzles. The games are developed such that each level is a treasure hunt adventure with actual treasures at the end of it. These treasures are the long-lost treasures of the cyclops brothers and can be claimed by players who succeed in completing such a level.
User can buy game weapons, gadgets, passage ownership and even feature as game character. These are all limited NFTs that form an integral part of how the platform works and can only be bought with CYTR tokens.
Game players can either bid/buy Weapons (NFTs) or hire Superhero (also NFTs) from owners of such, to complete different levels in the hunt for treasures games.
So what this means is, The NFTs are the most valuable asset as they are the tools needed to break the puzzle and get handsome rewards (treasures). In turn, the NFTs are tradable using CYTR tokens which also makes CYTR tokens valuable.
Native/Governance token information:
Token name: Cyclops Treasure
Token Ticker: CYTR
Token Contract: 0xbd05cee8741100010d8e93048a80ed77645ac7bf
Total supply: 1000
The native token of Cyclops game is CYTR, its value proposition are as follows:
- Game assets can only be purchased using CYTR and ETH. Purchases using CYTR are discounted. When ETH is used, 50% of the ETH is converted to CYTR
- When players skip levels, use special game characters, or unlock special characters, they can do so by paying a fee in CYTR. It should be noted that options are available that do not require making a payment.
- Gamers are required to hold certain amount of CYTR to unlock higher levels.
- When a custom character or asset is approved to be created, owner of the character make payment for the character/asset to be integrated into the game and the payment is made in CYTR.
- Holders of CYTR will be able to vote on the integration of assets and will be able to vote on developmental goals of the platform.
- Treasure ruins at each level are valued in CYTR which are locked up in each level.
- So many other use-cases. But from what has been stated here, the whole operation of the platform is dependent on the assets and CYTR.
For more information on this project see the link below:
- Uniswap Info link:
- Uniswap Trading link:
- Proof of liquidity lockup:
The team has been busy developing Hephaestus Workshop. We have made great progress and are finally able to give a launch date.
Hephaestus Workshop is scheduled to go live on the 28th of November.
— Cyclops.Finance (@CyclopsFinance) November 16, 2020