World-first Cryptocurrency covered by Polished Diamonds and Gold Bullions.
Diamonds for or thousands of years, they have been believed to bring good luck (and bad luck!) health, wealth, and protection against most of the ills that can befall mankind. They are also a multi-billion dollar business, although compared to the gold business, the diamond industry is small. The worldwide retail market for diamond jewelry was $60 billion in 2010. Like the gold business, the diamond business is segmented into several groups:
- Miners and producers, who mine rough diamonds, then sort and sell them.
- Cutters and polishers: those who buy rough diamonds from the producers, then cut and polish.
- Jewelry manufacturers who create finished pieces.
- Retailers who sell the finished jewelry to consumers.
The global diamond market for new polished diamonds is estimated at approx. $65-$70B and is seen as plateauing and leveling. Meanwhile, the recycling market for diamonds is seen growing to 1/3 of the diamond supply year over year to 2025, with approx. $8-$9B of recycled diamonds coming into the market. This includes inherited, estate and engagement rings from divorcees. Beyond the engagement ring, diamonds have entered into mainstream jewelry categories as everyday wearable designs that are fun, casual, and fashionable. Women, who are in control of their choices and rewarding themselves personally, are increasingly buying jewelry for themselves. Diamond jewelry continues to rank within the top three gifts that woman prefer to receive. But what’s changed is who is buying it: and the trend seems to point in the direction of self-gifting, and friend to friend, sister to sister gifting. And thus, marketers are shifting their focus from male to female consumers.
For centuries savvy investors have been aware of the importance of gold as part of a well balanced portfolio. In addition to offering wealth diversification, gold is a world renowned safe haven for investors offering the ultimate insurance and protection against turbulent economic times. History illustrates that gold is a timeless asset, not only proving to be a successful preserver of wealth, but high gold prices and record demand has ensured it has outperformed most other forms of investment. In order to know if gold is a good investment, it is important to understand why people buy gold. In times of economic uncertainty and instability, buying gold makes more sense than other assets. With confidence in the banking system and worldwide economy at an all-time low, gold bullion could be the ultimate insurance and should act as an essential part of everybody’s investment portfolio. With the famous yellow metal in greater demand than ever, there are many reasons why people should buy gold. Owning gold could be the ultimate way to preserve your wealth, and possibly make a healthy return in these uncertain times. It’s an age old question which people have been asking for centuries – where is my money really safe? And more and more people are now choosing the oldest answer: GOLD
GID Coin has to become an international currency covered by two most valuable precious goods in the world, powered and secured by Blockchain.
GID Coin is invest into coin which:
– covered by real assets, which are secured and insured in vaults of the well-known banks;
– value is free from rumours and decisions of the countries;
– value is always growing or stable during financial depressions.
GID Coin will be related with the real business concerned with mining and procession of diamonds and gold. There are two ways of work for the company:
- to buy final product (polished diamonds and bullions) from the producers and miners;
- to arrange whole process from the very beginning, use less money and to take bigger profits.
Team of GID Coin are professionals with 8 years of experience in diamond business and 5 years in golden business. Have broad connections in Africa, Russia and Canada. Working very close with miners of gold and rough diamonds (governmental and private) have connections with Belgian and Israel cutters of diamonds and also have connections with gold refineries in Austria, UAE and Andorra.GID Coin is supported by well-known persons, which are Advisors of the ICO.GID Coin value is covered by polished diamonds and gold bullions. Two most expensive natural resources in the world. In case that gold in equation weight=price loosing to polished diamonds, so the proportion of diamonds/gold looks like 2/1. It means that 2/3 of investments always will be spent on polished diamonds and 1/3 on gold kilobars. Hereinafter we can give you short description of the pricing and evaluation of them.
There are two ways of work for the company:
1. to buy final product (polished diamonds and bullions) from the producers and miners;
2.to arrange whole process from the very beginning, use less money and to take bigger profits.
Proportion will be as follows – 30% of budget goes for the purchase of the final product and the rest 70% will be used for the full cycle of production.
On second stage we invest into mining site in Africa (Angola – primary, secondary – Botswana or Namibia) as private entity and begin to produce rough diamonds and gold ourselves. For our luck rough diamonds and gold are based at the same territory, so there is no need for separate mining sites. Everything goes from the one land
PGID = 0,5*(Vd*PmR+Vg*PmLBMA)/VGIDT ,
PGID – Smart Token (GID) price
Vd – Volume of Secured diamonds, owned by company
PmR – Monthly Price of diamonds (according to Rapaport)
Vg – Volume of Secured gold, owned by company
PmLBMA – Monthly Price of diamonds (according to London bullion market (LBMA))
VGIPT – Smart Token Total Volume (GIDs total Volume)
At ICO launch the GID price will be average $20 which can vary during the crowd-sale due to the revisions in the exchange rate:
- ICO investors are given GIDE (GID pre-launch) tokens that can be converted to GID after company has secure enough polished diamonds and gold bullions;
- GIDE tokens will be moved to new blockchain platform and converted into GID in a 1:1 proportion;
Advantages of using DGP rather than Ethereum are as follows:
- Safer — DGP blockchain uses its own coins rather than Turingcomplete smart contracts.
- Fungible — DGP uses Point-of-Stake (PoS), and since it relegates its platform to GID transactions alone (rather than to additional ICOs) processes your transactions faster.
- Cheaper — There is no commissions for small transactions (not more than $1000).
- At ICO launch the GID price will be average $20 which can vary during the crowd-sale due to the revisions in the exchange rate;
- ICO investors are given GIDe (GID pre-launch) tokens that can be converted to GID after company has secured enough Polished Diamonds and Gold Bullions;
- GIDe tokens will be moved to New Blockchain (GDP – Gold and Diamonds Platform) platform and converted into GID in a 1:1 proportion;
- Soft cap for ICO is USD 40’000’000,00. If less than that is raised, the investors receive their funds back;
- Hard cap for ICO is USD 490’000’000,00;
- GIDe tokens are released when tokens are distributed around one month after ICO ended.
For more information please visit links :
Website : https://www.gidcoin.io/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/gidcoin/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/gid_coin
Medium : https://medium.com/@gidcoinchannel
Telegram : https://t.me/gidcoin