Most people think of loyalty programs as an airline that gives miles to frequent fliers, a hotel that gives points toward a stay or a restaurant that offers a punch card incentive. While these may be called loyalty programs, I’ll argue that they are actually marketing programs disguised as loyalty programs. And while I don’t have a problem with this concept, we need to have a clear understanding of the differences between loyalty and marketing.Some customers choose to be loyal to the airline, hotel, restaurant, etc., because of points more than anything else. Human nature kicks in and the “member” of the loyalty program becomes fixated on earning points. That’s why passengers will fly an airline with which they have the most points, even if it means paying more for a ticket. The bottom line is that these customer loyalty programs do work to drive sales and create repeat customers.
New customers don’t generate nearly the same revenue as repeat customers.In fact, repeat customers spend 70 % more than new customer.But turning new customers into repeat customers doesn’t happen automatically, which is why you should consider a customer loyalty program.With the right customer loyalty program, your customers will keep coming back to purchase from you, and perhaps turn into brand loyalists.
Multibuy Company and its loyalty rewards system have been growingat a tremendous rate over the last decade. Businesses that have white labelled and utilise the loyalty rewards system to give back to their loyal returning customers are often referred to as being on the Multibuy circuit. All companies on the Multibuy Circuit will accept part or whole payment on products and services with Eurocredit. Many new platforms have been introduced over the last two years to help connect businesses on the Multibuy circuit and the 200,000 + customers using the loyalty rewards regularly. Our most successful platform to date is Multibuy Travel,this is an online platform were customers can book holidays paying up to 100% in Eurocredit with travel destinations registered on the Multibuy Circuit.
Multibuy has been running their traditional loyalty rewards system since 2005. Whilst extremely successful to date, a traditional rewards system can prove costly to run and manage especially when scaling the expansion to a global market. On such large scales, the central distribution and support are labor intensive, logistically difficult and open to fraud or abuse of the system. MB8 Coin will be used as the ‘fuel’ for the existing loyalty rewards network. MB8 Coin will be the first ever cryptocurrency that is released with a proven real-world use and will be accepted as part or whole payment within the existing network of vendors and retailers. MB8 Coin is set to become the backbone of the rewards network that has already been white labeled by over 2100 businesses.
Already proven and highly successful, the expansion of our Euro credit Plus loyalty rewards system was an obvious opportunity to utilize the efficiencies which Blockchain technology brings. By replacing our traditionally “closed system rewards model” we aim to expand to many new markets, leveraging the innovation of this exciting space. This transition will also allow for the platform to be greatly enhanced and expanded for the benefit of all participants. After the launch, our existing Euro credit Plus rewards platform will close to new customers and be swapped for our cryptocurrency called MB8 Coin.
Benefits for Customer
- MB8 Coin will be listed on exchanges where customers will have the ability to trade the coin for other currencies.
- MB8 coin will be accepted by over 2100 businesses soon after ICO completion.
- The Multibuy App is being re-developed and will soon show nearest accepting business partners.
- Gain MB8 Coin while using the existing rewards platform.
- Book holidays online paying up to 100% with MB8 Coin with a 1 MB8 Coin : 1 Euro Value.
- Buy products online paying up to 70% with MB8 Coin with a 1 MB8 Coin : 1 Euro Value.
- Spend MB8 coin within existing and growing loyalty rewards network.
- Gain 5% p/a additional MB8 Coin rewards through staking.
Benefits for Business Partners
- Ability to benefit from increased business from new customers and brand awareness.
- Ability to buy and sell the rewards tokens on the open market rather than from a closed source at a fixed price.
- Vendors will receive MB8 Coin at ICO and from all future customer redemptions on offers.
- Ability to accrue 5% additional MB8 Coin rewards p/a. (by staking)
Benefit for Multibuy
- Reduced costs in running and maintaining the Multibuy rewards system.
- Increased business recognition and new customers from untapped areas.
- Industry first where a rewards system replaces its operating model to Blockchain technology.
- Opens the rewards system to anyone who wishes to participate.
Public Token Sale and Token Information
Name: MB8 Coin
Type: Proof of Stake (POS)
Class: Utility Token
Main Distribution via ICO
All unsold coins will be burnt
Full supply of 1 Billion reached over a 12 Year period.
Coin supply increases by 5% per annum to reach this maximum.
Coins available via ICO: 550,000,000
Discount ratios: 5:1, 4:1, 3:1 and 2:1 released in stages.
Initial Value: 1 MB8Coin = 1 EURO
7th May 2018 – 31st August 2018
|Phase||Price||MB8 Token Issued||Available Dates||Token Sale Cap|
|Public Pre-Sale||1 Euro||5 MB8 Tokens||7th May 2018 – 31st May 2018 *||75,000,000 MB8 Tokens|
|Phase 1||1 Euro||4 MB8 Tokens||Until Sold Out||125,000,000 MB8 Token|
|Phase 2||1 Euro||3 MB8 Tokens||Until Sold Out||125,000,000 MB8 Token|
|Phase 3||1 Euro||2 MB8 Tokens||Until Sold Out or 31st August 2018 *||125,000,000 MB8 Token|
* any unsold coins will be provably burnt
Links for more information :
GitHub : http://github.com/MB8Coin