DECENTRALIZED LABOR MARKET
Over the last decade the gig economy has transformed the way we work and do business all around the world. Access to remote work has changed the definition of work and workplace dramatically. More and more people are working from home or off-site, and more and more people are working as consultants or contractors. You may deliver a project by any method agreed upon by you and the Service Buyer. Depending on the project type, options may include upload to the Buyer’s hosting account, email, and more. So why the growth in freelance work? During the Great Recession, many employers began slashing costs by cutting back on benefits. Additionally, advances in technology continue to facilitate flexible and remote work. And there’s been a steady increase of platforms that match freelance talent with employers, like Upwork, Fiverr, Behance and TaskRabbit.
Freelance platforms help companies source contingent workers for projects or job roles that do not necessitate permanent employment. Freelance platforms allow independent professionals to create profiles, share work portfolio, and communicate with potential employers. On these platforms, organizations can search through a directory of candidates according to based on skills, experience, and other search criteria. These capabilities help companies focus on their core business activities and outsource projects which may be time or labor intensive or require skills that are currently absent from the company. Freelance platforms can be used by organizations of all sizes that each require contingent work for different reasons. Whereas small organizations may outsource certain tasks due to budgetary restraints, mid-market or enterprise organizations are more likely to utilize freelance services due to a need for a certain skillset in a unique project. By using freelance platforms, organizations can source graphic designers, editors, translators, and other types of freelancers for temporary contracts.
Through the platform’s smart system, employers can set the requirements for freelancers and be able to select for the numerous freelancers who have the required competencies as recorded on their digital passports. Freelancers on the other hand can be able to access projects, vacancies, training programs and testing systems in order to build their competency based on the current market trends.
UMKA is an efficient project implementation and a team-building tool based on the blockchain technology. UMKA means financial safety for all users: all platform transactions use agile smart contracts based on blockchain technology. Secure deals are done using the customizable Agile Smart Contract methodology based on the EOS blockchain. AgileSC offers an opportunity for stage-by-stage project payments and agreed-upon amendments while guaranteeing efficiency and convenience for all parties involved. Freelancers can work on their own or in project groups, and can be paid in 15 cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currencies. UMKA takes a 1% commission from all smart contract transactions within the platform. Funds, gathered this way will be distributed among UMK token holders automatically. A high-performance blockchain with turing-complete and flexible smart contracts (AgileSC) along with the Byzantine fault-tolerant (BFT) Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm based on EOS.IO
UMKA is a comfortable space for cooperation between employers and freelancers that offers a wide array of useful tools integrated into its system:
- digital passport contains user’s data. The data is stored on the blockchain. The digital passport contains all the information about about user’s skills and qualifications, his/her workexperience and a possible list of courses completed within UMKA platform sources. The digital passport makes easier for employers to find freelancers with the required skill set;
- secure contracts using the unique AgileSC (Agile Smart Contracts) technology. Secure contracts are useful for making milestone payments as they make easier managing difficult long-term projects. In case of unforeseen situations, both parties can use UMKA Arbitration system to solve the issue;
- arbitration system is a system for resolving the disputes that arise on the platform. The Arbiter is another kind of UMKA system user, a disinterested party with a sufficient rating on the platform;
- expert communities — communities and disputes that arise during the working process are moderated by the users of the platform. Users who have attained a certain rating can become Arbiters to participate in disputes, and also participate in the platform’s development by conveying the opinions of the masses;
- GNMT — Google Neural Machine Translation integrated in UMKA’s chat engine to help users from different countries communicate freely;
- project groups are for cooperation with groups of freelancers;
- integrated free online courses are a useful bonus for the users of the system that allows them to take online courses from world’s leading universities and learn new skills. The results are recorded in their digital passports;
- 1% commission from all transactions within the platform. It is the lowest commision on the freelance platform market to date;
- The UMK token guarantees participation in the distribution of the platform’s revenue. The token balance will be shown in the user’s wallet, and rewards will be accumulated proportional to the amount of tokens;
- Bonuses are additional tokens given to the investor besides the purchased tokens as long as the investor has purchased a certain minimal amount;
- Holding a number of Hackathons to attract employers, developers and mentors. UMKA partners will have the opportunity to define the topics of Hackathons.
- Certificate of Incorporation – UMKA Planet Corp. is incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles as an International Business Company on the 17th day of April 2018;
UMK Token And ICO Details
UMKA will operate using assets for cryptocurrency and fiat currencies to simplify transactions between users. An asset is the UMK token supported by a user’s cryptocurrency balance in their UMKA wallet or their fiat account balance on the platform.
Transactions on the platform will be through the smart contracts that support Bitcoin and Ethereum although in the future more digital currencies will be introduced.
The platform is conducting an Initial Coin Offering in order to support marketing and development of the project. The ICO will issue the ERC20 UMK token on the Ethereum blockchain. Investors can purchase the UMK tokens, which will guarantee participation during the distribution of the platform’s revenue. A token holder’s balance will be displayed in their user wallet. Token holders will receive rewards based on the amount of tokens they have.
- Token Symbol: UMK
- Token Sale Starts: 1 June 2018
- Total Supply: 180 million
- Token Standard: ERC20
The token will not use mining as computing process, instead the network will use ‘witness’ which is a block maker that has been selected by the network that validates transactions and smart contracts. Users can offer witness services and receive UMK tokens as rewards.
For more information please visit links below :
Website : https://umka.city/
Telegram : https://t.me/umka2018