Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. SpotDL ⚠ Interested Contributors, please read our contributing Guidelines first. ⚠ We are dropping active development of spotDL v2. No focused efforts will be made to resolve v2 specific issues. This seems to be available via the spotify app on Mac (which I just tried). Quoting a post (the system doesn't seem to allow me to post that link directly): 'this has now been implemented on our Desktop app. If you click on the full screen icon to the right side of the Play Bar, you'll get the artwork in full screen.
#1. AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader (Mac, Windows)
If you are seeking a professional Spotify downloader, AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader could be the best option for you. It's a combination of Spotify playlist downloader and converter. It is able to download and convert Spotify music to MP3 and other formats with no quality loss.
- The only place you can get the song directly from the app is Spotify, which I have turned off because that pure garbage. These songs come from actual songs with all the correct tags. Like I said, any other music player I download sees the album art just fine, it is only Samsung music which has issues with seeing the album art.
- The Album Cover Art of the Songs is not shown on the bottom left where it has been used to in the past. I have this problem since 8 days now and tried everything clicking that you can click in the Spotify settings. Is there a bug at the moment or is it my own stupidity and I don't get it?
Besides, it operates at up to 5X faster speed due to the innovative DRM decrypting core. Better still, it can keep the original ID3 tags such as track title, number, artist, album, cover, and so on. You can also edit output music quality by adjusting bit rate, channel, sample rate, and so forth.
For both free and premium users, you can use it to enjoy all Spotify music offline without ads. It could be a charming experience to play Spotify on any popular player and device.
How to Download Spotify Playlist
Step 1. Open AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader. Drag and drop songs or playlists to the main interface of this tool.
Step 2. If necessary, you can customize output format and others in the setting window.
Step 3. Click the 'Convert' button. And then all Spotify playlists will be downloaded at 5X speed.
Spotify Won't Download Playlist
* Download Spotify songs, playlists for both free and premium users
* Convert Spotify playlist to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and others
* Keep lossless quality while downloading the songs
* It works well with Windows Store version of Spotify app
Album Art Won't Download Spotify Playlist
* Not free
In Poweramp, the album art is displayed in the background of the player. It is also used in the lock screen. It adds visual eye candy for the app which makes playing songs on the Poweramp music player app for Android, kind of, fun. But the thing is, we might not always have MP3 files filled with ID3 tags and album art. Without an album art information present in the MP3 file, there won’t be any graphics loaded to cover up the music player screen. It will just look bland. So, if you want the Poweramp music player app to automatically fetch album art for songs, then there is an option to do so. Once enabled, the app will query the internet based on the file name and other information it can collect from the MP3. Using it, the appropriate album art will be downloaded off the internet.
To automatically download album art for MP3 files in Poweramp music player for Android, follow these steps:
- Tap on Menu ☰
- Click on Settings ⚙
- Go to Album Art
- Enable Download Album Art slider.
- Additional Option: Enable Download Artist Images and High Resolution slider.