Sounds too good to be true? See for yourself by transferring up to 100 songs for free between any of the supported services. When you see how well it really works, upgrade your account and move as many songs as you want! Start to transfer your favourite music lists and playlists between music services now! Transfer your songs wherever you want.
When it comes to music apps, most of the talk are about the two on-demand music streaming services -- Spotify and Apple Music. Although Spotify came much earlier than Apple Music with a large portion of fans supported, the newer music service has quickly won the popularity. And more and more Spotify users are trying to figure out the best way to export their playlists from Spotify to Apple Music. Unfortunately, there’s no easy solution for this dilemma, but don’t worry — you won’t have to manually recreate every single playlist if you don’t want to.
After comparing and contrasting various methods, we've found there are two fairly reliable third-party tools that could save lots of your hours if you have dozens of playlists that need to be moved. One is called Sidify Music Converter, and the other is called Move to Apple Music.
Best Methods to Move Spotify Playlist to Apple Music
Option 1: Sidify Music Converter
Price: Free for limited use, $39.95 for Premium
Apple Music allows you to create new playlist to enjoy your favorite music, but it cannot directly import playlists from Spotify. Just like most streaming services, Spotify music also adds a DRM (Digital Rights Management) layer to its streaming music. If you have any music in Spotify that are not available in Apple Music and you would like to add them on your Apple Music playlist, Sidify Music Converter (Also called Sidify Music Converter) is an application that can help you download Spotify Playlist to plain formats on your computer and then transfer playlists from Spotify music to Apple Music.
Things You'll Need:
- A Computer running Mac OS or Windows OS;
- Spotify is well-installed;
- Download & Install the latest version of Sidify Music Converter;
‘Spotify,’ the name itself is widespread, and undoubtedly, it’s the most favorite platform for listening to music. Spotify has millions of users, and it’s available on PC, Android & iOS. The platform offers a long-range of Music with various Genre’s. You can create playlists genre-wise and let the music play according to the mood. Some of the top features of Spotify are:
- Unlimited songs
- Classification of songs genre and artist wise
- Playlist feature
- Spotify radio
- Great app to download the latest music and podcasts
- Filters to pinpoint your favorite songs
- Offers private music sessions
With all the cool features, you can create lots of playlists having all your favorite’s under one roof and can be played according to your mood.
Well, the ‘Playlists‘ are essential, and there are many users who use ‘Spotify’ & “Apple Music’ platform for hearing songs. Indeed, both the platform offers a variety of features, but to manage different Playlists on different stations is quite a headache. If you are suffering from the same, then you might be looking to shift the same Spotify Playlist to your Apple music. So, here are some applications that will help transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple Music in 2019. Without any further delay, let’s jump into the important steps.
How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple Music in 2020
Below are the two most popular applications which will be helping in transferring all your playlists to Apple Music.
SongShift is a free application available in Appstore, and by using it, you can easily transfer your Spotify playlist to Apple music. The plus point of using the shift is that it supports many platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Pandora, and Napster.
How To Transfer Spotify Music
- Download the free app from Appstore.
- Open the application and give access to move the files between the Spotify account and Appstore.
- Select the playlist that you want to transfer.
- Select the destination folder as Apple music.
- You can always make a new playlist where you want the Spotify songs to be added, or you can just add the songs to your current playlist. It is really that easy.
The free version works perfectly well if you are not bugged by the occasional ads, and you are connected with a maximum of two music streams. If you want to up the notch and toggle between more than two music platforms, then you can always go for the paid version of SongShift. It will cost you a mere 3.99 dollars. One important thing is that SongShift lets you transfer the playlists that are added to the library.
Transfer Spotify Music To Computer
If you are looking to transfer the songs that are not in your music library, then the better option will be to use the Workflow application. Setting the application might take some time, but after the initial struggle, the rest of the process is smooth as pie. So, let’s jump into the steps to transfer your favorite music.
- Download the application from Appstore, and if you are running iOS 12 on your device, then just use Shortcuts app.
- Get these two workflow’s Spotify API Token and Spotify Playlist to Apple Music.
- Now type the following site in your browser to access the developer mode.
- From there, you will see the client ID and client secret. Enter both in Spotify API Token.
- Open the Spotify app, and choose the playlist that you want to copy to your Apple Music.
- Execute the playlist in Apple Music Flow.
You will see that the playlist is copied to your apple music in no time. Just like the SongShift, you can either receive the songs in the current playlist, or you can create a new playlist. Both processes are amazingly simple and get the job done, and if you want to move the playlist from your Apple Music to Spotify, you can use the method mentioned above. However, in the case of Workflow, get the Apple link to Spotify instead of Spotify playlist to Apple Music.