Play poker online with cryptocurrency
Cryptonia is the game currency for Cryptonia Poker rooms. It can be used to play games, and it is also a cryptocurrency, and hence will be listed on exchanges, giving you a chance to get more value out of your Cryptonias. Cryptonia Poker brings together the thrill of poker with the transparency and value of cryptocurrency in an online poker room that is based on blockchain technology. The players can benefit from the availability of competitive rakes, discounts and value additions offered through our regular business promotions, and potential appreciation of their Cryptonia that is linked with the building of a robust poker economy around the currency.Cryptonia Poker is all set to launch. Cryptonia is the official currency on the platform. We are starting with an ICO (Initial Cryptonia Offering), in which the players can buy 75% of our tokens. Out of the rest, 20% is being reserved for business promotions and tournaments that will add value to our customers’ holdings, and 5% will be made available to promotors, management and advisors to continue adding value to the platform. We will launch Cryptonia Poker after the ICO. Its details and schedule are given below. In total, we will release 1 billion tokens called Cryptonias.This online poker and cryptocurrency software is completely built and tested. Huge money and effort have been spent by the founding team to ensure the viability of the platform, and to make it as transparent as possible. Blockchain-based online poker helps overcome various issues related to the traditional form of online poker, e.g. Cryptonia helps avoid payment processing delays and other issues. Blockchain technology also helps create purely random number generation, ensuring fair play. PROBLEM SOLVING
|Online Poker Market. The online gambling size was expected to reach USD 51.96 bn dollars in 2018, and online poker is a huge chunk of online gaming. The market is expected to reach USD 59.79 bn dollars in the year 2020. Half a decade back, the online poker industry encountered some slowdowns due to regulatory controls, but after efforts made by online poker rooms to improve transparency and FairPlay, more and more gamers are encouraged to playing online. There have also been certain legislative reforms that have made online poker more organised and attractive for players.|
|Control over funds and withdrawals. Delays and rigidity in funding of poker accounts and withdrawal of funds discourage players from playing online. Often there are various bank regulations, requirements of payment processors, and rules set by poker rooms that reduce players’ control over their own funds. In extreme cases, funds were frozen or accounts banned, and in some cases, the transaction charges were very high.|
|Cryptocurrency used in poker rooms. In Cryptonia Poker rooms, gamers can play with Cryptonias, which are etherum-based tokens. Cryptonia is a cryptocurrency initiated for our poker rooms. It can be purchased and sold from anywhere in the world. However, Cryptonia can be used to play poker only from regions where online poker is legal, licensed, and not governed by the local laws. With easy fund transfer system, people from various regions can play online poker, and the etherum-based currency helps minimise the transaction time, adding to the liquidity of the players, and hence making the ecosystem more efficient.|
- Accessibility: You can buy Cryptonia, and play online from anywhere in the world.
- Transparency: Our software ensures that random scrambling generates random numbers.
- Personal: The anonymity of players and security is maintained by the program.
- Benefits: Cryptonia buyers can receive 15% of total tokens through promotions and events.
- Fair game: The Cryptonia Fairplay system eliminates fraudulent acts committed on the platform.
Basic Information about Cryptonia Poker ICO The price of Cryptonia will be different at different stages of the offering During Cryptonia Pre-ICO, 11,000 Cryptonia will be available for 1 ETH. During ICO, 7,000 or 5,800 Cryptonia will be available for 1 ETH.
- PRE-ICO: Apr 10, 2018 – Apr 30, 2018
- Hard cap: 200.000.000
- oken: CPC
- Price PreICO: 1 ETH = 11,000 CPC
- Price: 1 ETH = 7,000 CPC
- Bonus: Available
- Platform: Ethereum
- Receive: ETH, BTC, LTC Minimum investment: 0.1 ETH
- Hard cap: 750.000.000 CPC
- Whitelist / KYC: None
- ICO: 01 May, 2018 – July 01, 2018
- SoftCap: 15,000,000 USD or 275,000,000 CPC
- Hard cap: 45,000,000 USD or 550,000,000
- Supply of Total CPC: 1,000,000,000
- Token CPC Price
- Step 1: 1 ETH = 7,000 CPC
- Step 2: 1 ETH = 5,800 CPC
- 75% ICO
- 15% Tournament
- 5% Exchange
- 5% Team / Advisor
MILESTONES Following is a brief timeline of the launch and development of Cryptonia and the platform:
- Cryptonia Pre-ICO10th April
- Beta App LaunchMay, 2018
- Cryptonia Poker ICO Stage 11st May
- Cryptonia Poker ICO Stage 21st June
- Cryptonia listed in Exchanges July
- Cryptonia launch on Cryptonia Poker July
- Cryptonia Opening tournament July
- Cryptonia’s referral and partner programme July
- Decentralised, random number generating solution August
- Cryptonia’s fair play programme completion
For more information please visit links below:
IСO [10 April, 2018 – 01 Jul, 2018] ——————————
author : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1153822