Cryptocurrency for decentralized apps
Like many ideas in the blockchain industry, a general confusion shrouds so called ‘smart contracts’.A new technology made possible by public blockchains, smart contracts are difficult to understand because the term partly confuses the core interaction described.While a standard contract outlines the terms of a relationship (usually one enforceable by law), a smart contract enforces a relationship with cryptographic code.Put differently, smart contracts are programs that execute exactly as they are set up to by their creators.
Smart contracts can:
- Function as ‘multi-signature’ accounts, so that funds are spent only when a required percentage of people agree
- Manage agreements between users, say, if one buys insurance from the other
- Provide utility to other contracts (similar to how a software library works)
- Store information about an application, such as domain registration information or membership records.
A smart contract is a computer program that controls the transfer of digital currencies or assets between parties under certain conditions. A smart contract not only defines the rules and penalties around an agreement in the same way that a traditional contract does, but it can also automatically enforce those obligations. The blockchain is ideal for storing smart contracts because of the technology’s security and immutability.
MetaHash was founded in 2018, with the majority of its executives located in or near Moscow, Russia. The three central figures are all entrepreneurs in their own right, operating companies of their own; these include Gleb Nitkin from AdSniper, Vladimir Nashkin from AdNow, and Anton Agranovsky of Agranovsky IT. Each of these three are listed as MetaHash co-founders.
MetaHash also lists a number of staff members, all of which seem to be separated by company. It seems that the majority of work being done on MetaHash comes from teams repurposed from the co-founders’ own companies, though there are a handful that are listed as being employed directly through MetaHash. Regardless, most of these workers are located in the Russian Federation, and their provided social media links, as a result, are not available in English.
MetaHash & MetaHashCoin Product
MetaHash as a product has four distinct divisions, though all are interconnected and built on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They are, in the order they are presented:
- TraceChain, the MetaHash blockchain. This cryptographic ledger supposedly has the ability to validate transactions in three seconds or less and has a capability in excess of five billion transactions per day.
- MetaApps, a so-called new generation of DApps built by advanced smart contracts. MetaHash claims these are “real time” applications that can be developed with the help of literally any programming language.
- MetaGate, a “decentralized” version of the internet. MetaGate is both a directory for DApps – allowing access to them directly – and a multi-use digital wallet for several different cryptocurrencies.
- MetaHashCoin, the blockchain’s cryptocurrency. MHC is to be used as not just transactions and payments but also for data storage, powering DApps, and having those DApps listed on MetaGate directories.
#MetaApps has a number of advantages. The most significant ones include:
- Apps run in real-time.
- Apps can have any GUI (graphical user interface) design, they can look like ordinary applications or web pages.
- Apps are secured.
- Program and operation system’s image uploads onto the network and starts automatically on numerous computers.
- Can operate in any programming language.
- Full support of Smart Contracts functionality, they can work with any Blockchain or just with data from the internet.
Investing in MetaHash provides opportunities to be one of the first to hold this new digital asset in the hopes that it will increase in valuation once its blockchain and DApp database is available to the wider public. The value of this opportunity is, of course, highly variable depending on your own investment goals; it’s also dependent on whether you want to simply invest in the token or if you want to eventually use the blockchain’s platform to write smart contracts or develop DApps of your own. If the latter is the case, MetaHash may be of more interest to you than a simple investment.
ICO Round A features:
920,000,000 #MHC will be distributed during ICO Round A with the value of 1 #MHC fixed at 0.0391 USD. Soft/Hard Cap is respectively set to 35,972,000 USD
We accept ETH and BTC, actual exchange rates are based on coinbase.com and calculated accordingly at the moment of transaction
Start date: June 29, 2018. End date: when all 920,000,000 #MHC allocated for ICO Round A are distributed
Orders under 50 ETH are filled from a general pool renewed every 4 hours. First come first served.
Orders over 50 ETH are filled from a separate pool that distributes 50 ETH worth of #MHC every 4 hours.
To purchase larger amounts of #MHC please contact us at email@example.com
For more information please visit links below :
Website : https://metahash.org/
Whitepaper : https://metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_WhitePaper_EN.pdf
To earn tokens for this project by completing simple tasks, join the BountyPortals platform at app.bountyportals.com
Join the official Telegram group of BountyPortals @officialbountyportals for instant updates on new rewards and campaigns for exciting projects with great potential.