Nowadays, the most popular way for us to access music is by signing up for a music streaming service, which offers millions of songs for free or by paying a monthly subscription fee. For example, you can sign up for Spotify to become a free user or upgrade to be a premium subscriber by paying a $9.99 monthly fee.
- Free Spotify To Mp3 Converter Download
- Spotify Mp3 Converter Free Online
- Spotify 2 Mp3 Converter
- Spotify To Mp3 Converter Free Download Android
- Mp3 Converter For Spotify
No need to install any external hardware or subscribe to Spotify Music service, Sidify Music Converter Free allows you to download Spotify music and playlists on Windows straightly. This software is easy to operate and enables you to convert almost all playable Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, or WAV format in a few minutes. Sidify Music Converter Free enables users to get the basic feature - convert Spotify songs, albums and playlists to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC format, while the professional version offers extra features, such as keep original audio quality, retain ID tags after conversion, burn Spotify songs to.
Spotify free users are able to listen to ad-supported Spotify songs online while premium subscribers are allowed to download music from Spotify for offline listening. A lot of Spotify paid users are confused about the Spotify downloads. Here we list the most frequently asked questions about “Spotify playlists” downloads and provide you with the best answer & solution.
- Question 1: Where does Spotify save the offline playlist files?
- Question 2: Can I download the Spotify playlists as MP3 files?
- Question 3: What’s the easiest way to download and convert Spotify playlists to MP3 format?
Question 1: Where does Spotify save the offline playlist files?
To locate the Spotify downloads, you can simply open Spotify, go to Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Offline Songs Storage. The default storage location should be set to C:UsersUsernameAppDataLocalSpotifyStorage.
How to Locate Spotify Songs on Local Computer
In fact, it’s not difficult to locate where the downloaded Spotify songs are stored on the local drive, but they may be useless for you even if you find them at last. To check the location, you can simply open Spotify, go to Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Offline Songs Storage.
Learn More >
Converting your entire Spotify playlist to MP3 format is a clever way to save your favorite songs for offline listening. Sure you can use the Offline Saving feature to play music when you are not connected to the Internet, but what if you want to play them on other devices or media players without installing Spotify? While there’s no built-in tool like Spotify to MP3 Converter that downloads the tracks as MP3, we’ll be using certain third-party software that allows you to convert Spotify sounds into desired formats.
The market has a lot of options when it comes to choosing the Top Spotify Music Converter, we’ll discuss the features of Five Best Spotify Ripping Software that can be utilized to convert sounds into MP3 Files.
PART 1: Five Best Spotify to MP3 Converters For Windows & Mac
There are several impressive Spotify To MP3 Converters in the market, check out the most popular and useful ones in the list below!
Top 1- Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
The easiest Spotify converter, Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder makes conversion super-fast & simple. It allows users to record the audio from the PC’s sound card/microphone & then output them into different file formats as per users; needs. What makes this Spotify to MP3 Converter different from other options mentioned here? Well, Apowersoft features capabilities to convert videos to MP3 as well.
Features:Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
- Thus Spotify Music Converter supports various file formats & lets users convert the output into MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC & so on.
- Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder offers a free trial version; hence you can try the Spotify converter before using the paid version.
- The Windows & Mac tool is not limited to Spotify MP3 Conversion; you can make the most of this tool with its recording options & an in-built Radio.
Available For: Windows & Mac
Top 2- Sidify Music Converter for Spotify
Looking for a fast Spotify to MP3 Converter tool? Well, try using Sidify. The Windows software is well-known for converting Spotify tracks to Mp3 at high speeds while maintaining the audio quality. Unlike other Spotify to MP3 solutions mentioned here, Sidify retains the ID3 tags of the music track; this allows users to preserve the metadata information of songs. This includes album name, title, release data & more. Having these details further helps to sort the music files & share it conveniently.
Features: Sidify Music Converter for Spotify
- Easy to set up & use Spotify songs converter.
- Intuitive UI, allowing users to easily navigate, convert & share music easily within the Windows software.
- It allows you to remove ads during recording.
- Best Spotify to MP3 Converter for Windows for Novice & Advanced users.
Available For: Windows
Top 3- AudFree Spotify Music Converter
This is one of the best Spotify to MP3 converter software for Windows and Mac. It is designed specifically for Spotify Premium & Free users, to extract & convert Spotify tracks, playlists, and entire albums into desired file formats. AudFree Spotify Music Converter is an excellent solution for playing Spotify music offline on any device. All thanks to its smart music converter, you can have complete control over the Spotify tracks & preserve the ID3 tags & edit the audio parameters such as bit rate, codec, audio channel & so on.
Features: AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Claims to have 5X faster speed than other Spotify to MP3 Converters mentioned here.
- A user-friendly interface, crafted to download Spotify playlists & convert them in the blink of any eye.
- Supports batch Spotify to MP3 conversions as well.
Available For: Windows & Mac
Top 4 – OndeSoft Spotify to MP3 Converter for Mac & Windows
This Spotify Music Converter works little differently, instead of directly converting the songs to an MP3 file format. OndeSoft allows users to remove the Spotify DRM (Digital Rights Management) & convert songs to DRM free, which you can listen to any time. Using the Spotify converter is damn easy, just drag & drop the desired track into the OndeSoft dashboard & start the conversion hassle-free.
Free Spotify To Mp3 Converter Download
Features: OndeSoft Spotify to MP3 Converter
- It features lots of options to customize the audio quality.
- Supports several popular file formats, including MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A & many more.
- The best part of using this Spotify Music Converter is it ensures 100% quality of the song after the conversion process.
Available For: Windows & Mac
Top 5- Aimersoft iMusic
iMusic by Aimersoft is a classy Spotify converter as it brings a complete package of the following functionalities, a Music Finder, Music Downloader, Music Manager, Music Converter & it can even help to share music files between your devices. Using the aforementioned modules, you can search for the music, download it, manage it & even share your favorite tracks within the software itself.
Features: Aimersoft iMusic
- Use this Spotify to MP3 Converter to search & download music from popular streaming websites & platforms, like Spotify, YouTube & many more.
- iMusic allows you to record songs from an online radio as well.
- It offers every detail related to the track, such as Artist Name, Genre, Title, Year of Release, and so on.
- Convert Spotify Music to MO3 in just one-click.
To learn how this Spotify Music Converter for Windows & Mac works, check out Part 2!
Available For: Windows & Mac
PART 2: How To Convert Spotify Music To MP3?
For demonstration purposes, we’ll be using the iMusic tool. Since it’s extremely easy to use, it has a straightforward interface, and you can easily convert Spotify to MP3 without any hassles!
Spotify Mp3 Converter Free Online
STEP 1- Install & run the Spotify to MP3 Converter on your Windows or Mac machine.
STEP 2 – Now launch Spotify & search for the tracks you would like to download & convert into MP3. If you have a playlist ready with you, just right-click on it & copy its link.
STEP 3- In iMusic Spotify Music Converter, find the GET MUSIC window. You’ll be shown three different options: Discover, Download & Record. To find the songs from Spotify, you can click the Discover button. To explore popular music sites and services & get direct access to download MP3, click on the Download button.
Spotify 2 Mp3 Converter
STEP 4- Since you’ve already copied the link to the Spotify Playlist that you would like to download & convert to MP3. Hit the Download button in iMusic > in the next window, paste the URL of the Spotify Playlist & choose the format MP3.
Spotify To Mp3 Converter Free Download Android
It was super-easy right? You can enjoy the entire Spotify Playlist in the MP3 format now & play it on any device without any issues.
Mp3 Converter For Spotify
PART 3: Wrap Up: Which Spotify Music Converter For Windows/Mac Did You Try?
No matter if you are a premium or free Spotify user, there’s no direct way to download Spotify tracks and convert to MP3 format directly. Using the aforementioned Windows & Mac Software, your task to easily convert Spotify to MP3 will surely be hassle-free. If you come across any other MP3 Converters than the ones mentioned above, please feel free to share them with us in the comment section below. We’ll be happy to update our list!